Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bout Preview 3/26 Kitsap Derby Brats vs. I-5 Rollergirls

This Saturday there are two… TWO!  Junior Derby bouts in the Seattle area!  Just after the action dies down between Portland and SDB, a few miles to the north at the Everett Skate Deck, the Kitsap Derby Brats and I-5 Rollergirls will go head to head looking for victory!
Both of these teams are coming into their second games of the season with a loss and have retuned their rosters looking forward. 
Kitsap played a strong game, but had trouble getting lead jammer (as well as staying out of the box).  They will have to have a strong initial pass defense against the explosive jammers of I-5.  As we saw against the Reservoir Dolls, they can come from nowhere and should NEVER be counted out.  Lex Celerator is going to be out for redemption after her mental errors in Eugene and the I-5 Girls are skating on their home track this time.
Kitsap’s roster can change greatly from game to game, and this time I do not see Speedy Foul Mouth-her, who I actually rather enjoyed watching last time.  Not to worry, though, Whamsday Addams, Mutch Mayhem, Red Rager and Little Mean Sunshine will take the track with their cheer of “All the points!”  I am dead certain they will give I-5 a great bout.

17 -  Red Rager
106 - AliSin WonderSlam
115 - Champ Pain
1313 - Whamsday Addams
25 -  Quarter Pound'Her
333 - J Rowdy
5 -   Little Mean Sunshine
52 -  Chewbeca
71 -  Stabby Gabby
8 -   Mutch Mayhem
84 -  Kae-Oss
89 -  Rosie Basher
888 - Gaines Slayer
911 - Mad Medic
K0 -  Punches'N'Cream
      Ryan The Lyan

For their part, I-5 has done some minor adjustments.  Hunt-Her Down was out for an injury in Eugene and I am sure is going to be looking forward to hitting the track and some Kitsap Brats.  Keek the Freak replaces Fee-bee Sting as a name I have not seen before.  I always love seeing new girls on the teams, getting their chance to skate!

52 - Death by Beth
13 - Britney Tears
11 - Auda-Cious
24 - Smash Ketchum
17 - Rage-E-Anna
8 -  Miss B. Haver
88 - Kitty Clawberator
5 -  Gory Locks
91 - Dee Stroir
9 -  Audrey Headburn
18 - Lex Celerator
6 -  Liv Vicious
15 - Keek the Freak
11 - Hunt-Her Down
I definitely look forward to covering this game!  As a note, I found my guest blogger!  Elwood Bruise is going to be doing the bout recap for Galaxy Girls vs. Rosebuds!


No comments:

Post a Comment