Sunday, May 22, 2011

Galaxy Girls blast off against Kitsap Derby Brats 207-115, Tootsy Rollers even the score vs I5 B's 103-77

Yesterday was a good day for the Seattle Derby Brats' travel teams, as the Galaxy Girls got into the win colum (and advanced in the standings) with a victory over the Kitsap Derby Brats, and the Tootsy Roller All Stars took it to I-5 B teams in a positional rematch.

I am working on the numbers for the Tootsy bout and I need to get the score sheets for the Kitsap bout so I can have the numbers at all since, once again, I traded pen for Microphone.  Plenty of impressions and analysis, but no hard numbers to back them up makes for a very opinionated blog!

In other words, watch this space!  More coming in the next day or so, including:  Blood on the flat track, explanation of the standings, analysis of the games, and 3 stars for each team!

No comments:

Post a Comment